To benefit Maple Leaf Community Residences
Mark Your Calendar And Log On
All proceeds from this virtual auction will help to move Maple Leaf’s mission forward.
Maple Leaf MINGLE Picnic
All Supporters, Residents and Caregivers invited!
Mark Your Calendar
- Free Event.
- Raffle for Indians’ Tickets and Two (2) tickets for Maple Leaf’s Raise-A-Roof Clambake on October 23rd.
- Special Recognition for Caregivers/Providers that have gone above and beyond.
- Please join us for a fun evening for burgers, hot dogs and all kinds of Good Humor (including frozen treats truck).
- Hosted by Beth and John Christie, Maple Leaf Board of Directors.
Ol’ Fashion’ Clambake
To benefit Maple Leaf and support Raise-A-Roof
Save The Date And Please Join Us
For Maple Leaf’s Ol’ Fashion Clambake at SNPJ Farm in Kirtland. There will be musical entertainment by FOGG, great food, a raffle, and lots of fun!
Silent Auction Display with mobile device bidding and virtual for those not in attendance.
Clambake includes Fish (Rainbow Trout)
and Fowl (Roasted Chicken)
- The Jazz Shepherds will serenade with their unique style of smooth jazz throughout the afternoon.
- We will have a wide-screen display for sports fans!
- Artistry of our Maple Leaf Residents will be displayed and available for purchase.
- Our Fabulous Wine Pull
- A Unique Silent Auction
- Door Prizes
- 50/50 Raffle ($1K minimum WIN)
- Second Draw is for two (2) First Class American, Delta or United Tickets to anywhere in the Continental U.S. Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico, Bermuda, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands. Winner need not be present.
Please Join Us
Rain or shine, cocktails and appetizers will be served in the outdoor art gallery on the fireplace patio beginning at 1 p.m., and food service follows in Clubhouse Atrium. Some seating will be available outdoors under tent with patio heaters, so please dress comfortably and casually for the weather.
Our Toast Hostess Colleen Iacofano-Misconish from World Wines of Ohio (Mentor) will be liberally pouring all-inclusive libations.
We promise the food and scenic fall landscape at this very private Club will not disappoint. Brand new BPA-free jugs filled from fountain spring will be available for take home. Entry is $100 per person (extra clams will be available).
Come join in the fun and frivolity of this special harvest season. Based on last year’s rave reviews, we expect to sell out quickly.
Advance Paid Reservations Required
RSVP Online (below), by calling the Maple Leaf Office at (440) 279-4444 or Joan Venaleck at (440) 463-6100, or download, complete, and e-mail the Invite / RSVP Form below to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org