Mark Your Calendars for Upcoming Maple Leaf Events
As served at Housing Coalition Chili Cookoff 11/3/23
Both chili recipes can be made in crockpot or roaster for large quantity. For large or small batches, recommend browning meat in oven or roaster at 350° in hotel pan. If using foil pans, suggest lining with parchment to avoid exposure to aluminum. Beef typically has more fat than turkey or chicken, so drain grease fat; or refrigerate overnight so fat solidifies and can easily be discarded.
Exclusive Dining Event for 35 Guests at Coppia Fine-Dining in Chesterland
Please Join Us for a Magical Evening to Benefit Maple Leaf
Entertainment by acoustic guitarist, Rick Iacoboni.
$200 Per Person All Inclusive
Four-course meal (by Chef Duo formerly of Victoria & Alberts’ classic dining at Walt Disney World’s Grand Floridian), open bar, sublime spirits, and dessert at Coppia Fine-Dining Restaurant.
And other amazing surprises!
On the Menu:
- Seafood Cold Bar (Shrimp, Oysters, Caviar, Octopus, Tuna Nigiri)
- Charcuterie and Cheese Board with Accompaniments
- Baby Kale Blend, Orange, Beet, Pine nut, Mustard Dressing
- Creamy Brown Butter Spinach and Sage Ricotta Gnocchi
- Port and Cherry Glazed Verlasso Salmon Filet, Orzo Risotto
- Filet Mignon, Demi-Glace, Rosemary Polenta, Baby Carrots
- Chocolate Souffle, Frangelico Vanilla Anglaise
- Full bar and wine service, Coffee, etc. – Sublime!
5th Annual Day At The Races
Enjoy the Race-Day Excitement!
Entry Ticket: $40 Per Person
• Gates and Bar Open at 12:00 PM
-Red and White Appetizer Pizzas Served
• Buffet Lunch at 1:00 PM
– Gourmet Italian Salad, Homemade Dinner Rolls, Cavatelli, Meatballs, Chicken Milanese, Desserts, and Coffee
• Post Time at 2:00 PM
All bets and payouts in cash!
Derby Hat Contest!
Special Prizes for Best Lady’s and Gentleman’s Hat
There will be a 50/50 raffle, sideboards, door prizes, take-home favors, Silent/live auction, and cash bar.